Jeremy Shu-How Lin (born August 23, 1988) is an American professional basketball player with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). In late 2011, Lin spent less than two weeks with the Houston Rockets, moving to the New York Knicks at the very end of the year. Lin is one of the few Asian Americans in NBA history, and the first American player in the league to be of Chinese or Taiwanese descent. Teammate Carmelo Anthony suggested to coach Mike D’Antoni at halftime that Lin should play more in the second half. After the game, D’Antoni said Lin has a point-guard mentality and “a rhyme and a reason for what he is doing out there. (Wikipedia.org)
Here are some of Lin’s career records:
- Game against New Jersey Nets: 25 points, 5 rebounds, and 7 assists.
- Game against Utah Jazz: 28 points and 8 assists.
- Game against the Washington Wizards: 23 points and 10 assists.
- Game against Los Angeles Lakers: 38 points and 7 assists.
- Game against Minnesota Timberwolves: 20 points and 8 assists.
- Game against Sacramento Kings: 10 points and 13 assists.